1 oz Platinum Coin/Bar
We ship directly to your address with an Adult Signature Required on delivery. All U.S. orders are fully insured with discreet packaging.
All orders Require a Wire Payment to be made within 1 Business Day.
When looking to invest in a large amount of platinum bullion, these select coins and bars allow buyers to most effectively order without spending too much over the spot.
- Each variation consists of .999 pure platinum.
- All variations are produced from recognized refiners.
- All bars have met international standards of quality and purity.
- Obverse: Each bar displays different inscriptions of weight, purity, year and hallmark of their refiner.
- Reverse: The reverse is blank.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. What is the spot price of precious metals?
The spot price for precious metals is the current price in the marketplace at which a given asset can be bought or sold for immediate delivery.
2. What is the difference between a 'round' and a 'coin'?
Gold, silver, and platinum "coins" are minted by a sovereign government, have a minimum face value, and are legal tender. Precious metal "rounds" are minted by private mints, have no face value, and generally have a lower premium than coins.
3. What is the bid price of precious metals?
The bid price is the highest price a buyer will pay, in this case for gold, silver or platinum. The ask price refers to the lowest price a seller will accept for the precious metal. The difference between these two is known as the spread. So the smaller the spread means the greater the liquidity.