1 Kilo Silver Bar
When you buy a 1 Kilo silver bar, receive a product that is guaranteed to be .999 in purity and from reputable manufacturers.
- Each variation consists of .999 pure silver.
- All variations are produced from recognized refiners.
- All bars have met international standards of quality and purity.
- Obverse: Each bar displays different inscriptions of weight, purity, year and hallmark of their refiner.
- Reverse: The reverse is blank.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. What is the spot price of precious metals?
The spot price for precious metals is the current price in the marketplace at which a given asset can be bought or sold for immediate delivery.
2. What is the difference between a 'round' and a 'coin'?
Gold, silver, and platinum "coins" are minted by a sovereign government, have a minimum face value, and are legal tender. Precious metal "rounds" are minted by private mints, have no face value, and generally have a lower premium than coins.
3. What is the bid price of precious metals?
The bid price is the highest price a buyer will pay, in this case for gold, silver or platinum. The ask price refers to the lowest price a seller will accept for the precious metal. The difference between these two is known as the spread. So the smaller the spread means the greater the liquidity.