1 Kilo Gold Bar (COMEX Brand)
We ship directly to your address with an Adult Signature Required on delivery. All U.S. orders are fully insured with discreet packaging.
All orders with a Subtotal greater than $10,000.00 Require a Wire Payment to be made within 2 Business Days.
Minted by one of our high-quality manufacturers, including ASAHI Refining, Royal Canadian Mint and PAMP Suisse, these 1 Kilo gold bars are renowned for their quality. Each gold bar is minted with .9999 fine gold and engraved with the manufacturer's name and the weight and purity of the gold. The gold bar you receive will be chosen by us upon consideration of inventory levels.
- Price is +$30 Per Ounce
- 1 Kilo = 32.1507 Troy Ounces
- Each variation consists of .9999 fine gold.
- COMEX & IRA Approved
- All variations are produced by recognized mints.
- All of the bars meet both international standards of purity and quality.
- Obverse: Each bar displays different inscriptions of weight, purity, year and hallmark.
- Reverse: Varies based on the mint.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. What is the spot price of precious metals?
The spot price for precious metals is the current price in the marketplace at which a given asset can be bought or sold for immediate delivery.
2. What is the difference between an ounce and a troy ounce?
A troy ounce dates back to the Middle Ages. It was, and continues to be, used for weighing precious metals. One troy ounce is equal to approximately 31.1035 grams. Our modern day ounce (oz), is a metric commonly used to measure foods and other items, but not precious metals. It is the equivalent of 28.349 grams. A troy ounce is a little heavier, with a gram equivalent of 31.1.
3. What is the bid price of precious metals?
The bid price is the highest price a buyer will pay, in this case for gold, silver or platinum. The ask price refers to the lowest price a seller will accept for the precious metal. The difference between these two is known as the spread. So the smaller the spread means the greater the liquidity.